Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Rather Have A love Of My Own!


So sweethearts! It's Sunday evening, and I was in the mood for some good ol' R&B, and so I'm listening to Joe.Wow, this new cut is smooth, and right on time for me. It's been a lazy Sunday for me and I think I'm gonna ride this LAZY thing right into tomorrow. . LOL!

So anyway. . .I found it interesting that this song is about Finding a Love of Your Own! I love this, I think that's wassup. I mean, really, no one wants to be alone, and as we get older, and more mature, we want to share our lives with someone special. Nothing, absolutely nothing is wrong with that.  You know, when I was in my twenties, and moved away from home, is was about being single, enjoying a new city, and my friends were on the same wave of thought!

But check it...we "aint" twenty no more. . .lol. Folks got responsibilities, children, careers,  dreams, aspirations... it's a lot. Focus has changed from partying, staying out, and seeing what's out there. We all want and need to focus on someone special. Don't gt me wrong, I am a firm believer that happiness should be apart of your life before anyone else comes...but having someone that that you can call your own is DELICIOUS!

Love is Amazing. and I believe it's the most understated currency! Money and power aint got nothing on LOVE! So if you have someone in your life, adn you are experiencing bliss, I congratulate you! If you don't that's ok. Love exists in you already Luv! Just wanted to share a little bit of me tonight. I hope you didnt mind!... :-)

I hope yall enjoyed your day....ONE.

As always. . . .

Inspirational beauty!

Don't forget to follow blog by google connect or by email

No comments:

Post a Comment