Sunday, August 4, 2013

I WASN'T ALWAYS SECURE WITH MY LOOKS! THE INSPIRATIONAL CORNER

When you were created, Our Creator said

"The Ordinary just won't do"

Growing up, I always hated my nose(smile). Not sure when and why I started with the fascination of my nose, but I truly believed it was ugly!(smile).

But I want to let you know since I have grown into a WOMAN. . . . I know that there was thought and care put into me where I was concerned. Our Creator reminds me of this everyday, and so I will remind you as well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look. Don't buy into other's perception of Beauty. Trust me, what other's think, has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!


You are perfectly imperfect, and there is nothing about you that is a mistake. There are gifts, ideas, abilities, and talents that were impressed upon your DNA.

We just don't remember the touch that gave us life, and the very breath that sustains us everyday. Don't be upset about your life, and if you are, you can CHANGE IT. Don't be upset abut the way you look, trust me, you are more beautiful than you give yourself credit for sweetie!

There is nothing common about you. From your eyes, your hair, your nose, your shape, your legs, your hands, your smile,... it was all created with thought and care. I know you don't understand that sometimes, because when you look in the mirror you don't see that, and maybe other's don't see it either. But guess what? None of that matters. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Your heart is beautiful,and when people can see that, and YOU can ACCEPT that, you will discover that you were not a mistake.

You don't look like anyone else, because you are not supposed to.You don't always fit in, because you are not supposed to, you were designed to lead, to set trends.... 

God has given me the ability and gift to see beauty in all of his creations, from his earth, to his animals, to you, and above all..... You really are the most amazing!

So remember, there is nothing ordinary about you! 

As always. . .

I.B

Follow blog with google connect or email. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment