Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three years ago I was a different person.

Three years ago, I was overweight ,insecure, and confused about where my life was headed. I took a deep look at myself, and only saw a shell of myself. I decided that enough was enough, and I wanted to my light to shine. I took 2 years of Self Discover! Guess what I found?

MYSELF!

Since then, I have been able to accomplish things I never dreamed of, because I became CONFIDENT IN ME! I know first hand how it feels to hide beneath a smile, and how it is to cling onto a relationship even when it needs to end. So I want to share with you, so you can reclaim yourself.

Since I found out the Truth about who I am, I feel better, I look younger, I am happier, and I love myself, that's why I can love others.....

So...Here is my latest project entitled THE I AM ME PROJECT for Women to learn how to reclaim their God given Confidence, and ATTRACT the right relationships . I hope that all of you are having a wonderful evening, and I look forward to classes starting Dec 27th!!(Click the link to register)
Much love,

Kimberly Arrington
Inspirational Beauty

As always...

I.B

Remember Subscribe to Blog!

http://iammeproject.net/

IF YOU WANT TO RECLAIM YOUR CONFIDENCE CLICK HERE!


Three years ago..... (INSECURE,CONFUSED, AFRAID)



NOW!!!(CONFIDENT, SECURE,EMPOWERED)










No comments:

Post a Comment