Sunday, August 18, 2013

GOD LOVES US ALL!

 Happy Sunday Luv's!
I know you probably notice, I have a lot of things I like to talk about(smile). But I know that my Inspiration, and love for people and creation comes from THE CREATOR himself. So I wanted to share my thoughts with you. . .I hope you don't mind!
I have realized that the reason why some folks don't believe or trust God is because "WE" put God in a box.(smile) Why would anyone of free will and sound mind want that, I wouldn't. But God himself tells you that where "HE" is, there is freedom and liberty. He is love, and love is constant, everlasting and never changing....

God is merciful, and gracious, and some of us paint such a distorted view of him to people who are unsure of him. If you want other's to know the goodness of God, accept them for who they are and where they are. You are not to change them, God will do that, while he is also changing everyone of us.

He gives all of us chances and new grace everyday! Sometimes people are placed around us that frustrate us, that annoy us, hurt us, and who don't like us, as a training ground to grow us spiritually.

Anyone of us can be gracious to those who think like us, walk and talk like us, but the true"GOD" in you should be the same way with other's who are nothing like you. That is how GOD does it! Whether you love him, not believe in him, or mock him, he knows who HE IS, and he is going to love you until the end of time.

We are not him, but we have been called to take on his character, and at the end of the day.... we need to love, not change people...just love them!

As always. . . .

Inspirational beauty!
Don't forget to follow Blog through google connect or by email! MUAH!!!!

 


If you would like to email me, you can at.
tinspirationalbeauty40@gmail.com
Follow Inspirational beauty on Twitter
Follow Inspirational beauty on Facebook
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment