Monday, August 5, 2013

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Dreams do come true!

Wow. . .I am on youtube looking for a little inspiration, so I just happened to search for a Makeup GURU who I just love! Her name is Tatiana, better known as +BEAT FACE HONEY. She is amazing with her artistry. Now I watch a lot of people, and am Thankful for their knowledge, but her technique has always been flawless, and she does all types of looks.

Well recently she made it known to all of her viewers that she loved BRANDY(R&B Singer) so she duplicated one of her looks from the PUT IT DOWN VIDEO! It was hot to say the least.... Well, with her viewer's love for her(Now at 6 million follower per youtube, twitter, and other social media), and the Grace of God, it got back to Brandy, and Brandy called her! Yes MA'AM!!!!

So anyway, Brandy told her she was doing a show in Jersey where Tatiana lived, and she met her at the club, introduced herself, and Brandy told her, the next time she was in town, she would let her do her makeup(Tatiana really didn't believe it, but she was happy just to meet her). Well guess what?

Brandy called her, and she did her makeup! She rocked it. . . .  and now Tatiana, has gone from not knowing how she was gonna pay her bills to now doing Nikkii Minaj and everyone else's makeup! I have seen her since the beginning, and I feel like I know her, I am so happy for this sista, because it lets me know, that when you are passionate about something, and you are humble and you help people, GOD WILL MAKE A WAY OUT OF NO WAY...So with that being said....... I want to meet Oprah, and I want her to mentor me! Let's see how this works! :-)

Never give up... give your self away to your passion, and it will lead to your purpose, and your gift will make room for you, it will provide for you if you just keep going. It may not be easy, but it is worth it. I believe in me, and I certainly believe in YOU!!!!

As always. . .  Love you guys from the inside out!

Inspirational beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment