Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thank YOUUU ... MUAH!!!!!

 
 Happy Wednesday Luvs!

Its been quite a while, since we've spoken on this platform. I have missed YOUUUU!!! :-)
Its not because I've forgotten about you, or out of lack of interest, its just that I HAVE BEEN BUSY!:-) You know, you have to be careful what you pray for, because you will get it. I mean, seriously, last year this time, I wanted very badly to write for a magazine, do radio, and be recognized by my peers, all while maintaining access to you, and guess what I'M DOING ALL OF THAT AND MORE. I want to take a moment, and say THANKYOU! 
 
Real talk.... I could not be doing all of this if it were not for you. You have listened, responded, and encouraged me along my journey. So today I wanna share a little bit of what Ive been up to. As most of you know, I have started an online community of Women around the world to help them find their AUTHENTIC Confidence, and I am so enjoying these Ladies. We are in the middle of a Confidence Series, where the public has also been invited. I believe that the message of worthiness  love and self acceptance should be for all, so as long as you desire to hear it, I will share it.
 
 
 

So much to share, and so little time, but I wanted to let you know to watch out for this months issue of Imerge magazine with +Kathleen C  and +Romester Ushery  where I am featured this month. I must say it was fun, and really cool to know that someone was interested in me. So stay tuned for that. What else? Hmmm... well a lovely young lady from THE LYC Movement featured me today, their movement is awesome because its all  about "LUV YOUR CURVES" YASSSS!
 
So I am featured as "TODAYS BEAUTY" so that's a little bit about what I've been up to. For those of you that follow me, know that I am always on the move, but if you ever need me, I'm just a chat away. So continue to follow me  on Facebook, google plusGoogle Plus twitter, Instagram,  I AM ME University and this BLOG! Since +Josephine Abad took the time to Feature me today I would love to share my interview....Enjoy!

As always....

Inspirational beauty!
 
 

 
 
 
 
I am me University....... What an honor to have on the LYC platform!!! WCW!! She's so cool and very inspiring... The CEO of www.iammeuniversity.com Here's a little bit of Kimberly Arrington check her out!!
Blessed Wednesday Beauty's! Its about that time to introduce another of our #WCW for the week. She is the founder and creator of "I Am ME University" a site that empowers women to reclaim their confidence. She has written over a thousand articles and has recently launched the "I am ME Project" Please take a moment to see a glimpse of Kim Arrington's movement.

What's Your Ethnic Background: I'm African American.

Tell us about yourself? I am a Southern girl, I love Barbeques, and family. I love to inspire and encourage people. I love dogs, and love life! My daily life is encouraging others, and so I created "I AM ME University" to remind Ladies who they were created to be, and to SHINE!

What inspires a woman like yourself? Happiness inspire me, its more important than anything else. God created this beautiful world for us to enjoy, and I plan on doing just that!

What would be your message to our LYC Beauties? Don't try to fit in, just to please others. Be yourself, it is the most important thing that you will ever do.

What's your favorite inspirational quote you live by?"If there is no enemy within, no enemy outside can harm you!"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment