Monday, May 25, 2015

Thank You for Your Sacrifice Men And Women Of The Armed Forces

It's MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Hello Luvs!

Wow, it has been a great couple of days for me. I have such a large family,and in the last couple of weeks I have been watching some of the young people in my family graduate from high school, college, babies being born, while others moving to start new chapters in their lives. 

It's like watching a movie for me, because I remember when it all began and they were just babies. Now they have the world in their hands and I wish them much love, success, and most of all, that God  continues to cover them on all their journeys. 

It's such a blessing for me, becaus we love so deeply and want the best for everyone. Ok, so that's not all, I have done a lot of laughing, talking, singing, dancing ,driving, going to events, house parties, places of worship and enjoying life. But I would be remised if I didn't look at the true meaning of today's holiday.

So many people have sacrificed their lives just for ME


When I truly think about those Men and Women who have gone out and hit the front lines for my freedom, it makes me tremble to my very core. It takes a very special person to do that. So often we are unaware of the threats to our very existence, because there are those for standing guard just for us.

We are so blessed as a NATION.(America)

WE SHOULD SALUTE THESE PEOPLE FOR PROTECTING US SO BRAVELY. 

My Grandfather who is no longer here, fought in The Korean War, and Uncles fought in Vietnam, and I know they witnessed atrocities that I could never imagine, and they did it for all of us. 

I know that some of you reading this have been in places, seeing and doing things to insure our safety on this side of the border, so I want to say Thankyou for all that you do. I know that we don't always tell you, but what you do everyday is PRICELESS, And I want to personally Thankyou.

So make sure that you sit back and truly take it all in, and understand that we could never know what it's like to train, to be in battle, to hear and see things that will forever change your life. We don't know the deep struggles of both pride and pain that you experience ,but I will say that you are not alone. We are here for you when you need us most.

We are here to be a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen. You are important and you matter to those that love you. If it were not for your training, dedication, sacrifice and the GRACE OF GOD, we would not be able to enjoy the modern day conveniences that are allowed to us in this country, so THANKYOU.

ENJOY YOUR FAMILIES TROOPS. YOU DESERVE IT.

From your Inspirational Beauty

As always......


To contact me directly to learn more about booking us for Consultations,Seminars,or Speaking in the areas of Relationships, Business and Empowerment please contact me at InspirationalBeauty40@gmail.com. 

To book  or inquire about being a guest for our radio shows, advertisement,  or to become a Beauty of I Am Me University please contact us at info@iammeuniversity.com or visit us directly at www.Iammeuniversity. com







Please catch I Am Me Radio every Wednesday at 8pm Eastern with The Beauties of I Am Me Radio. Call 845-241-9898 or listen at blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio to hear fun, engaging, insightful conversation. We have great guest, awesome music, and the best audience in the entire world.

Please join us for Man Talk 101 every Saturday  at 11 am eastern to hear from The Man Of The House and The Softer Side. To catch live show call 845-241-9898 or listen live at blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio. Also visit same website to hear all past shows. Please listen for advice, tips, insight , and great wisdom from Relationship and Business consultants Kim and Vince.

No comments:

Post a Comment