Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Today is your day to Live!

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood LUVS!!

I'm sitting here working on a couple of projects and still nursing this cough, if I take one more dose of DAYTIME medication, I may just spin on my head(lol) . Anyway I shouldn't complain, it really could be worse. For the most part, I'm still functioning, and for that I'm truly GRATEFUL!

So , I thought I would check on you today. How is your day going? How are you feeling? I hope all is well with you. I think of you often, and wanted to remind you to LIVE. YOU MAY BE SAYING TO YOURSELF.... LIVE?

Yes..... With INTENTION.

SO OFTEN, WE ARE JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS.

I desire  a wonderful life for you. I want you to dream bigger, think bigger, and live life the way that it was meant to. Life is so delicious when you choose to live with intention. I am into the third season of my life, but it is the SWEETEST SEASON YET, because I finally made a decision to be free of limitations that I have placed on my life. 

I am no longer held hostage by what others think. I'm playing by own rules. So I want you to create your own world by doing what makes you feel ALIVE!!

You deserve it. 

So stop sitting back watching others. Get in the game, PLAY TO WIN. I see you out there. Right now, I have my music turned up, I'm dancing in my chair.... Why? BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE!!!

Yasssss....

So get out there, and take LIFE BY THE HORNS....

DONT TALK ABOUT IT.

BE ABOUT IT!!

As always....

To contact me directly to learn more about Empowerment,Relationships or Business ,please contact me at Inspirationalbeauty40@gmail.com. To learn more about how to be on one of our shows please contact us at info@Iammeuniversity.com

Inspirational Beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment