Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Random Thoughts from Inspirational Beauty

As I come to you this evening , I see that my life is coming full circle. I am taking this evening to reflect on my life, and where I have been in my life especially the last year. I feel like it snuck up on me.

Have you ever felt that way? (Smile)

I know I'm certainly not the only one, I know you can feel where I'm coming from. As I write I'm reminiscing about some really great moments, as well as some moments that I thought would take me out, but as you can see ....

IM STILL HERE.

That's what makes life so interesting, it's the things that seem to hurt the worse that really cause you to grow, and I have had my share of hurtful moments in life. But I decided a long time ago that I wasn't going to allow anything to stop me. I guess I have to give my mom the credit for that way of thinking. 

She has that I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ATTITUDE!

So I don't know how to give up for long. I'm so used to going, and going. I have a mission, I have an assignment, and I know part of it has to do with you. I think of you, I pray for you. I want the best for you. I know you're saying, SHE DOESNT KNOW ME.... I know it sounds crazy, but I am linked to you.

So I want you to do me a favor, keep me in your prayers as I continue this journey. Tomorrow is a big day for me. A year ago I started a radio show just for fun, and amazingly it has grown bigger than I've ever expected. I must admit I really enjoy being on air. It's so much fun. Well tomorrow is our One Year Anniversay celebration on www.blogtalkradio.com/IAmMeRadio  I'm happy, but nervous. 

I know I'm capable to go further.  But I'm not always sure of my next move so continue to encourage me.

Well I just wanted to drop by... I've missed you. But I'm always thinking of you.

Love you!!

As always...

Inspirational Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment