Sunday, October 27, 2013

What do you do with insecure feelings?

Luvs...let me be honest.

Most days I wake up Grateful, Thankful, loving life,:-) and other day's I wake up indecisive, scared, insecure.

I guess when it all comes down to it, I am "HUMAN".

That's cool, since we all are, so you probably share similar feelings at times.

How do I keep those insecure feelings in check? Most of the time, I lean on a higher understanding, meaning that I understand that all those insecure things are in my head, and they are not real.

But what about those days when that's not enough? (smile) I take a deep breath, and I let My Creator take over my thoughts, and fill my heart and spirit with truth.

REAL TALK!

The truth is I am worthy of great things, I am worthy of love and to be loved. I am worthy of success, and wealth and good health, not simply because of my intellect, beauty, dedication, or anything for that matter, but because I recognize that I am human and not SUPERHUMAN.

You are just like me, you are deserving, and we deserve to have the best life and all the spoils that come along with it. Humility and confidence are kissing cousins, and we need both to fulfill what God has for us. So when I get down on myself(for no reason at all). I remember that I am on assignment, and that is enough to get me going!

I hope this inspires someone tonight...

Lets get it fam!!!

As always. . . .

Muah!

Inspirational beauty(Like,comment, and share)

Remember to subscribe to the Blog(The Inspirational Corner)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment