Thursday, July 11, 2013

I LOVE PRINCE! Prince Roger Nelson of course. . . . .

Ok. . . So I was on Facebook yesterday, and I loooooove music, so I put up a challenge to see if anyone could fiish the lyrics to Raspberry Beret! Not only could they finish them. . .I obviously had my lyrics wrong! LOL

So I had to cleanse my soul . . .LOL! So today I tried again with some Lyrics to 1999. It was more of a success. Wow. . .How can I say that I am a Prince fan, if I don't know the lyrics? Not a good look, not at all. LMBO!  So anyway, I am currently listening to "Dirty Mind", and I am in HEAVEN.

I remember when I was young, this Artist was forbidden in the "ARRINGTON" household, so I would spend the night at my cousin's house, and we would listen all night. Now granted ...I didn't have a clue as to what I was listening to, but I knew it was SEXY. It was real, authentic, and everything PRINCE! I could still see it like it was yesterday.... ahhh!

My Cousin's Kim and Michelle, have since grown up, and I wonder if they remember those times? It was an amazing time for me in my life. Self discovery, lazy summers in the South, and DANCE CLASS! Awesome memories . . . . .

So, my friend, if you're reading this, I'm sure you have some memories connected to Prince as well. I would love to hear about it. Thanks for indulging me, adn my love affair  with The one and only ROYAL BADNESS!(smile)

Let's talk guys. . . .

Kim(I. beauty)





No comments:

Post a Comment