Tuesday, August 13, 2013

WELCOME THE SILENCE SO YOU CAN FINALLY HEAR YOUR VOICE!

 
 
I know how sometimes Silence can be so loud. We are constantly trying to keep busy, be with friends, and family, and be in relationships. Why? Because we are afraid of the SILENCE. We are afraid of our own voice, or lack of it. I know how it feels, when everyone leaves for the evening, and I retreat to my bed in tears, because now I have to face the thoughts in my own head. I am writing this to tell you that I understand, but there will be a time, very soon where you will welcome the SILENCE.

It is the most beautiful thing ever to finally hear yourself, to hear what you want, what YOU need, what makes YOU happy, what makes YOU feel good. I promise you, when you finally break that wall and believe that your voice is the only one that matters, you will see a strength that SuperMan himself knows NOTHING ABOUT!

I believe in you Luv, and I know you can Face it......

From one Overcomer to another. . . .

As always. . . .

Inspirational Beauty!
follow blog on google connect or by email
http://inspirationalcornernerwithib.blogspot.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment