Monday, July 15, 2013

A LOVE LETTER FROM I. BEAUTY TO HER 20 YEAR OLD SELF!



A LOVE LETTER FROM I. BEAUTY TO HER 20 YEAR OLD SELF!


 Kim... you may not know it now, but you're only 21 years old and you have just left home, and you are about to embark on some of the most fun, exciting, and interesting times in your life! You have so many hopes and dreams and you can't wait to just conquer the world! I must say, I love that about you, you see the good in people, and you believe that everyone wants and desires great things for you as well. I know that you have just entered your twenties, and you think you know it all, and its a little naive, but you will find out later, you have a lot of learning to do. 

Kim, I'm writing you because I want you to know that you will encounter many things in the next twenty years, and you will not believe me if I told you! But, I will say this, you are stronger than you think you are, and you are smarter than you think you are. Please know that no matter what happens in these next years to come, you will be forced to make decisions, but you will be fine! You will stumble, but you will NOT CRUMBLE!

 You will have love in your life, and you will lose it, you will be blessed with great opportunities, and because of your youth and inexperience you will lose it! But, honey don't be so hard on yourself, it happens to everyone. You have to go through those things so I can emerge, it's because of you, I will be able to stand, and help others. When the trials come, listen to your gut, and remember the things your parents taught you.

 Never let anyone tell you that God isn't able, because he is Baby girl, and you will find that out in these next twenty years. I want to tell you to love yourself, stop trying to take care of everyone else, you must take care of you first, but I can tell you all day long, but you have to experience these things for yourself. Keep laughing, keep believing in the impossible, because girl, you are gonna amaze yourself. Stay humble, and stay close to the One who created you! I have enjoyed this journey with you, and we will connect in twenty years.

 See ya Kim...LOVE you from the inside out.....Inspirational Beauty!



 Me at 20



Me at 40


If you want more inspiration please subscribe to this blog. . . MUAH!  

No comments:

Post a Comment