Tuesday, July 23, 2013

U R NO ACCIDENT!!!

You know. . .when I look in the mirror I see me, then I see my mom, then I see my ancestors...then I know how important I REALLY AM!!

When you go out into this world, you are not alone, you came from GREATNESS!!

YES YOU!

There is nothing mediocre about you. Your parents, their parents and so on, are responsible for you being here.

U R NO ACCIDENT!!!

God whispered in your parents ear, no matter how it looked in the natural, you were picked, hand chosen to be here at this time. Now it's up to you to find out who you are...I know who you are, but you have to find that out for yourself. I used to ask God why he made me this way? Well I know "NOW", so now things make sense to me now!(smile)

But..you are just like me, we are the same, we all have purpose, we all have his DNA inside of us. We are meant to be a light, to shine brightly in dark places.

SO ...SHINE. ..SHINE. . .SHINE!!!!!

I C U....so let the whole world C U!!!!!

As always. . . .

Inspirational Beauty!
 
 
1

No comments:

Post a Comment