Sunday, August 4, 2013

SOMETIMES GOOD RELATIONSHIPS NEED TO END...SO YOU CAN HAVE AN EXTRARORDINARY ONE! THE INSPIRATIONAL CORNER

SOMETIMES GOOD RELATIONSHIPS NEED TO END...SO YOU CAN HAVE AN EXTRARORDINARY ONE!

Sometimes when you love someone and they love you,it may need to end. Sometimes there are people that are meant for a time in our lives, and they can only take you so far in life. When the time comes for it to end, you will fight it, you will be confused, you will not understand,you will blame yourself, you will blame them, but it's just called life. But once you let go, and see it as something great that you experienced,you can move on. I promise that when you do move, there is SOMEONE that is made just for you, for this particular moment in time, and you will be THANKFUL!! 

 I have always been amazed how sometimes things could end, when it seems as though you have everything in common, you share common ideas, common interests, but the more and more I said that to myself, I realized that the word that said it all was COMMON! 

The one that you supposed to share your LIFE with , should not be COMMON at all, it should  be a tie, a bond that surpasses interest, goals, ideas, it should touch your very spirit.

 The  same spirit that was meant to guide you from the beginning. Do I believe in Soul Mates? Yes I do, I believe that we have people and situations that are meant for us, but through our choices and decisions, sometimes we miss them, and we end up with people who are ok, but we never feel quite happy in our spirits. We feel temporary happiness, and to me that is settling! But I also believe, that Life is like a highway, sometimes you can get off on the wrong exit, and maybe stay there too long, but once you realize it's not the one you need, you get off  the ramp,  and travel to the exit with brighter lights, more food stops, more shopping areas, people are happy, and walking around, and you know...THIS IS MY EXIT!
So understand, that relationships should be chosen by both people, with the same 
passion,  and zest for one another, and if he says to you after knowing you for a while..and he looks into your eyes and says. . . .

"What took you so long baby, I've been waiting for you all my life!"

This is probably the one who will make your heart SING!(smile) 


Why settle for good when....

AMAZING IS AT THE NEXT DOOR WAITING FOR YOUR KNOCK!

As always. . . .

I.B

http://inspirationalcornernerwithib.blogspot.com/





Please follow Blog with google connect or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment