Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How I took a 40 second Dream and Wrote a book. . . .You can do whatever you put your mind to!

Happy Wednesday Fam!

Wow, I am sooooo crunk today, I have so much  energy running through my body to day, and I am gonna get every piece of it out today! (smile). Today I am getting ready for a very important meeting, and I want things to go well. So guess who came to visit me?

My negative voice"SHAY"

Yeah... she started going in, telling me

"How are you gonna make this happen Kim?"

"Who knows you?"

I felt myself shrinking, and then another voice came up and started showing me things that I was able to do and to bring to life from just a thought or a dream......

It was......

 INSPIRATIONAL BEAUTY!

From a dream on a lazy Thursday morning several years ago, I had a 40 second dream about my dog..... and out of that and push from a great friend at the time...I took that snippet and made it a book! YES!!! I was able to take the one thing I had neverdone, and do it..... Never think that your thoughts are too small or too big for that matter. If you can see it you can do it.... After seeing it in my head, I wrote the first 3 chapters in 5 days. I had never written a book. I saw the characters in front of me, and wow..... I saw it come to life right in front of my eyes!!!! Yes!!!!

If I can do it...you can do it. "The Bogie Files" was born. A Children's book(for 9-11 year olds). The story was about my Dog "Bogie"(Boston terrier) who was a dog detective who solved neighborhood crimes with his crew. so never ...never let anyone tell you what you are not capable of doing...... because you are capable it ALL!!!!!

Love you guys from the inside out!

Inspirational beauty!

Please subscribe to the Blog and Share with Friends..........

                                    click here to Read a snippet of The Bogie files on Ebook!




The real Bogie(RIP my friend)



No comments:

Post a Comment