Thursday, June 11, 2015

You are more Powerful than a TRAIN!

It's Thursday LUVS!!!

Today has been a beautiful day,still on vacation, and loving every second of it. I have been spending time with those I love and care about.  So I thought of you,  like I always do, and wanted to share a little SUNSHINE WITH YOU. So catch the rayyyys(smile)

So today, I woke up with so much energy, and as I was thinking out loud, I kept seeing a vision of a TRAIN.. Yes a TRAIN. I see a train moving at the speed of light.




It's beautiful....

It's SLEEK....

It's BUILT TO MOOOVE!

It gave me a rush down to my very soul. I could hear it on the tracks hugging  the curves as it pushes its way forward, and I asked God, what was this about. As I tuned in more to his words I realized he was speaking to how he made us during hard times, that we are made to move forward with grace, with elegance, POWER AND SPEED, to be able to hit those curves without losing a BEAT.

We know exactly when to get ready to speed up, and when it's time to slow down. 

He made us to hug those curves. God is shifting things in the atmosphere right now, and it may feel uncomfortable, but he is getting you ready to GET ABOARD!! There is noting that surprises him. He knows what's up ahead for you, so get ready. You don't have to be afraid. Just stay focused.

 Stay on the tracks. 

You are built for 

FORWARD MOVEMENT.

Just like a train, when you know who you are, and who you belong to you, nothing can stop you when you are in motion. I encourage you to know your power, and harness it. It's time to move. You have everything inside of you to move, you are a train... God is the track....  RIDE IT!!!

Nothing is impossible to those that see themselves through the eyes of GOD

THERE IS POWER, LOVE, AND GRACE  in his name. I hear him speaking and moving right now. He often talks to me through practical matters, and today is no different. So get ready...

 WE ARE MOVING AND SHIFTING TO OUR DESTINATION

I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU THERE.

You can make it. 
I believe in you.

LOVE YOU...

AS ALWAYS....

Inspirational Beauty

To contact me directly to learn more about booking us for Consultations,Seminars,or Speaking in the areas of Relationships, Business and Empowerment and Beauty please contact me at InspirationalBeauty40@gmail.com. 

To book  or inquire about being a guest for our radio shows, advertisement,  or to become a Beauty of I Am Me University please contact us at info@iammeuniversity.com or visit us directly at www.Iammeuniversity. com



Join us for WEDNESDAYS show on I Am Me Radio (radio show) at 8 pm eastern 
Call in 845-241-9898 to listen or listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio


Join Man Talk 101 on Saturdays with Kim and Vince at 11 am eastern. Listen at 845-241-9898 or  at www. blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio 





To join The worlds largest community of Wimen learning to be their best selves. Come learn along with other Beauties around the world how to love yourself from e inside out. And become the woman you were created to be. Please visit and join our membership at www.Iammeuniversity.com or email us at info@iammeuniversity.com





No comments:

Post a Comment