Tuesday, September 17, 2013

5 STEPS TO CLAIMING A NEW HEALTHY IDENTITY AND THROWING AWAY THE OLD ONE!

HAPPY TUESDAY LUV'S

I am sitting here, enjoying a little jazz as I sit here and write to you today. It is soooo soothing, especially since I have a little headache. I think it was the pizza last night before bed(smile). Anyway, I wanted to share a little bit of my thoughts when it comes to getting over a past hurt, and more importantly what are some things we can all do to get over them.

So after thinking about it, I came up with a couple of things that can help all of us to disconnect ourselves from the hurt and the pain, and at least be able to move into a hopeful future.... So here we go.

1.The first thing to remember is that the situation is OVER! No matter how real it feels, remember that it is the MEMORY that we are holding on to that is hurting us. It is no longer REAL!

2.Now that we know it is not REAL.. .we have the power to RE- FOCUS! I didn't say forget, there is a difference, the human Brain has a capacity like no other, and it will hold onto things subconsciously, but we can shift our FOCUS to the only real thing ... and that is what is going on TODAY!

3. NOW That we are re-focosing.. .. NO longer IDENTIFY yourself to that situation! I hear so many times, when speaking to people they often assume the identity to hurts and pains, and who left, and who treated them badly, and who fired them and they cannot let it GO! They cant let it go, because they had attached their worth to that moment in time!

 DO NOT DO THAT.... YOU ARE NOT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!

4. Now that you no longer identify yourself with the hurt, assume a BRAND NEW IDENTITY! So instead of saying you are a Struggling, single Mother...you are a
 Passionate loving Individual waiting for the  Right One!
That gives things a totally brand new Meaning...It feels better doesnt it? :-) 

5. NOW DECLARE THIS NEW IDENTITY EVERYDAY.........

Now that you have declared it, let it sit and resonate in your spirit...others will soon see it, they will accept it, and believe it.... I have had many things in my life that I can hold on to, but I choose to let those memories stay in their rightful place, so I can move forward, and understand that I am beautiful, positive, powerful, and loving beyond measure. I choose to believe that, it makes me feel good, and guess what....ITS WHO I AM! I DECLARE IT...SO IT IS ....

You have that same ability and power, just take it one day at a time... I dont want to ever hear you speak negatively about yourself.You were created for great things, and do not mock the one who deliberately made you for greatness... So try these things, let me know how they are working for you. For some of us, it will be harder,  because there is a lot of junk we have been holding on to, and for some this will just come off like mumbo-jumbo...no matter, do it anyway, let it work for you, you deserve to at least try!

So until we talk again remember I love you, and reach out to me, and let me know how youre doing!

As always. . . .

I.beauty!

Please follow blog by email or google connect! MUAH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment