Friday, November 22, 2013

3 ways and 3 benefits to thinking positively!



Happy Monday!

So right now I am listening to a Live Webinar on How to take your Value and Monetize it! Its pretty cool, and anyone who knows me , knows that I love to learn, and more importantly I love to share. So this leads me to what I wanted to talk with you today. I recorded a video on yesterday about not letting your circumstances FOOL YOU!

There are things that we all go through that are there to simply make us stronger, they are obstacles and challenges, that is all. So I want to give you 3 ways to think with a positive or "RIGHT" Mind, and the benefits to it.... so here we go!

1.In any circumstance I want you to find some good in it(no matter how small). WRITE IT DOWN!!

The benefit to this is simple. The mind will automatically begin to look for solutions. Once you get in this mode, and build momentum, you will see your way clearly , and your brain will come up with creative ways to get you back where you need to be.

2.First thing in the morning..... begin to say self affirmations, close your eyes, and continue to say them untl you "FEEL" what it is that you are saying.

Now the benefit to this is first repetition, but  this allows for the information to sync in. But also I want you to incorporate FEELINGS...because our Feelings drive us as humans. They become the very thing that we ultimately believe. We need this heightened state of emotion to drive us to be convicted in the thing that we are saying. Example if you say over and over again

"I deserve a wonderful life" and you conjure up passion, and sincere emotions, your mind, heart, and body will make it so, It will take these instructions and look for opportunities to validate this statement!

3. Now do this everyday for at least 30 days..... form a habit. Remember negativity is a habit! So that means that positivity is too..... Trust me, its not always easy, but it can be done. I have done it for years, and it is a way of life for me. You cant always control your surroundings, but you can control your reaction!

So I hope these 3 steps help someone, but you have to take them seriously. They are just a start but do them, make them fun,and believe that it can be the catalyst to change the way you think!!!!

As always. . . .

Inspirational Beauty!

Come check out our community of Women  I AM ME University  and  join the largest platform of women doing it big!!!




SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG(AT THE TOP OF THE BLOG ON THE RIGHT SIDE)




No comments:

Post a Comment