Wednesday, August 28, 2013

HOW TO ACHIEVE FUNKY BLUE!!!

HOW TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK! IT IS VERY EASY!

My Face already has it's foundation and eyebrows, and blush on, so I just wanted to start with the eyes and the lips to make the instructions a little easier(smile) So let's get started!!

1. First always start with a clean face, and clean brows, and shape them into the desired shape to fit your face(I have sparse brows, so I use a brown shadow,or brown pencil to fill in the brow shape)

2. First after applying my foundation,  I even contoured my face( this shaped my face to provide more of an oval shape) I applied a warm brown eyeshadow to the crease of my eye, this is just above your eyelid. I blended the color , just to leave a hint of color.

3. Next I  applied a light or white eyeshadow(any brand will do) to the inner corners of my eyes and a little on the lid...

4. Now the main focus of this look  is the BLUE...so apply a blue eye pencil to the top lid and bottom lashine and water line, and pack it on.... and blend to "SMOKE" it a little if you wish. You smoke out any shadows or pencils, with using a blending brush, moving the brush in back and forth motions....

5. Please apply Mascara to upper lashes, or apply Falsies. . I was in a rush, and didn't do either. . .:-(  but the proper lashes will really set this look off!

 Then apply a Fuschia lip color on the lips, and if you really want to be spicy, add a lighter pink to the middle of the lips. .. .


WALAH. . .FUNKY BLUE!!!!

I hope you enjoy the look, and take pics and end to me. I would love to see you beauties!

As always. . .I love you guys from the inside out!

MUAH...  . .

Follow me on Facebook, twitter, and here by google connect or by email, on the BLOG!!!!

FOLLOW ME ON FB

Follow me on TWITTER








No comments:

Post a Comment