Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Why it's important to Have Compassion For All People

Wassup  Luvs!

It's Tuesday, at least where I am in my neck of the woods(smile), it's beautiful where I am, the weather is at a nice temperature at about 75 degrees, the sun is shining, and I AM HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!!! I'm listening to Drakes POUNDCAKE. The beats are traveling through my ears, RIGHT through my brain, and hittin right to my soul. YASSSS.

WHEN IM LISTENING TO MUSIC, I FEEL INVINCIBLE. I feel like my true self. I actually don't think I could write or even speak if I wasn't influenced by music. Wow I don't even want to know of a world without it.

Anyway.....

I wanted to share my thoughts on why we should really show compassion for one another and its be weighing on my heart.

have been watching along with the rest of the world, at least in the U.S, about what's going on with Bruce Jenner(Best known as an Olympian)and his journey into becoming a woman, who he now calls Caitlyn

Why am I talking about this? 


Well..... For so many reasons. 

Do I know what it's like to be a Man struggling with gender issues? 

No....

Do I know what it's like to be married for years and love a woman, and have children while holding such an intimate secret?

No....

Do I know what it's like to live such a public life as an Olympian, a "Macho Man 
" who is expected to conquer women, and everything that comes with living that experience?

No.....


BUT....

I AM SOMEONE WHO DESIRES TO Be UNDERSTOOD AND VALUED. 

Some of you right now may be reading this, and not quite understand where I'm going with this. Well a couple of days ago, I was asked to be on a panel for our children and community about conflict resolution, and I was the Relationship Expert on the Panel.

Well... I explained that in order to resolve any conflict, ITS IMPERATIVE to be able to SEE THE OTHER PERSON AS YOURSELF. Truly see the other as you.... Then and only then, can you have true compassion for those that you believe to be completely different from you.

Why is that important? 

It's the basis for all human relationships. It is the cornerstone to be able to live in harmony and to be understanding so that we can all live in this world, and truly be our BROTHERS KEEPER. I may sound like POLLYANNA to some of you.

That's not who I am, and that is not my issue, and that is not my point.

I cannot change you, I'm not even offering that you chage how you feel about this particular story, but I will suggest to you that we all are human, and we can understand JOY...PAIN, UPS, DOWNS.


WE ALL DESIRE TO BE LOVED, and  UNDERSTOOD. 

WE ALL DESIRE FRIENDSHIP, ACCEPTANCE AND TO BE VALUED.



After watching the show with Bruce and his family, I understood things a lot better. I think that's all any of us want. We want to be loved no matter what choices we make in life by our friends and family.



It was clear to me that they all needed compassion, and to know that they are loved. I saw hurt, confusion, and loss in the eyes of Bruce and the children, and for that I understand their pain.

 So you may not think it's important to show all of humanity love, but it is the one thing that separates us from all ther creatures. THE CHOICE TO BE WHO WE DESIRE TO BE.

Right or wrong.....


GOD HAS GIVEN US FREE WILL, AND HE LOVES ALL OF US, AND ALL OF US FALL SHORT.... ACCORDING TO THE GOOD BOOK.

I am commanded to love everyone, though I am not commanded to condone everything. I am able to separate the two. I pray people can love me, even when they don't understand my choices. I am no better or worse than anyone who has gender issues. So think about it...... 

Don't ask for what you can't give others...

I hope that if you are living in secret, that there is someone in your life that you can share your feelings with. We all are in this together. 

Join us  Wednesday at 8pm Eastern  on "Simply I.B"to listen to us live as we share our thoughts on accepting ourselves. And the affects of bullying as an adult. Call in to 845-241-9898 or listen live at www.blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio.

So until next blog.....


As always . . . love you guys. . . . 

From the inside out!

Inspirational Beauty!

follow The blog with google connect or through email..... 
To contact me directly to learn more about booking us for Consultations,Seminars,or Speaking in the areas of Relationships, Business and Empowerment please contact me at InspirationalBeauty40@gmail.com. 

To book  or inquire about being a guest for our radio shows, advertisement,  or to become a Beauty of I Am Me University please contact us at info@iammeuniversity.com or visit us directly at www.Iammeuniversity. com



Join us for WEDNESDAYS show on "Simply Ib"  (theatrical radio show) at 8 pm eastern 
Call in 845-241-9898 to listen or listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio

To hear last nights show on podcast listen at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/iammeradio/2015/10/29/simly-ib-invites-the-cast-and-children-to-speak-on-bullying



Join Man Talk 101 on Saturdays with Kim and Vince at 11 am eastern. Listen at 845-241-9898 or  at www. blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio 



To join The worlds largest community of Wimen learning to be their best selves. Come learn along with other Beauties around the world how to love yourself from e inside out. And become the woman you were created to be. Please visit and join our membership at www.Iammeuniversity.com or email us at info@iammeuniversity.com


No comments:

Post a Comment