Sunday, December 15, 2013

Are there really No Good Men Out There?


 Happy Sunday!

I am just sittin' back listening to little music, like I so often do, and there are thoughts running through my mind. Some things where I'm looking forward to the immediate future, others where I'm thinking on event's of the past week. It has been good, and a little hectic, but good never the less.

So that leads me to a conversation I was having with a friend yesterday, and she always makes references to there being NO GOOD MEN OUT THERE... now you may be surprised  to hear that I didnt interject my opinion. Well... let me say this, if you ask for my opinion or my advice I will give you just that, but if you have an opinion and you feel perfectly fine with it, then maybe, just maybe thats why you're getting the result that you're getting.IJS!!! LOL

Anyway, instead of writing or doing a video or a podcast, I decided I would go LIVE tomorrow to address this issue. We all now people who say this, or we may have even said it, but it has become such a WIDESPREAD BELIEF, that I have heard MEN say this. So I want to know your thoughts, your issues, your concerns... Lets talk about it. I know that through our experiences, we believe that is everyone's REALITY and it isn't! and I know people from every walk of life, and the things that separate us is simply the way we THINK.... So let me hear you. Please list your questions and concerns on this post or email me or inbox me... Remember I go on live tomorrow Dec 16th at 12 pm eastern, so save this link!!!!


As always... Love you guys from the inside out!

Inspirational Speaker/Writer/Relationship Coach

 
LIVE SHOW AT 12PM EASTERN DEC16th: TOPIC WHY IS IT HARD TO FIND A GOOD MAN?












 Remember to Subscribe to Blog, comment and Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment