Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sometimes you "gotta" lose to WIN AGAIN!

Wow. . .I am listening to fantasia's song "Win Again", and I know we all have experienced things that have hurt us at our very core. As I type, I am filled with emotion, because it takes me back to the place of those vulnerable times. You know, when we get into relationships, most of us have good intentions. We want to be with that girl or guy, because we love them, and we just want them to love us back.

Well...shit, It don't always work like that does it? (smile)Sometimes things fall apart, and you are just trying to manage to get by. I know for me, I felt like at one time in my life, my days went by, and I felt nothing but the pain, and the rejection of life. I didn't understand.... why was this happening to me?

Why did I lose my job, my home, my relationship, and my beloved pets all at one time? I didn't understand, so I did what I only knew to do. I STOOD! I stood in the mist of my hurt, and I spoke life back into those broken places everyday, and my spirit and my resolve began to form, they got  a little stronger  everyday! You know, now I know those things had to happen, so I could speak with you today, to help you, and for you to help me!  You know fam, sometimes you feel so alone when you're going though trials, but know this. YOU ARE NOT ALONE YALL, THERE IS A GOD THAT IS HOLDING US UP!

He will take this pain and hurt, and allow us to help someone else, and above all, it is because of my loss Inspirational Beauty  came to be. . . .  She was formed out of the ashes of my old life. She is a new creature that is ME, but my higher self, and I thank God what he has allowed me to do since I have been going under that name. just remember that all Loss aint bad, it will usher in something better...YOUR GREATNESS IS AROUND THE CORNER!

Luv ya, and I hope this helps somebody!

As always .  . .

I. beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment