Wednesday, February 12, 2014

5 Reasons Why "You" Should THINK BIG!

Hey Luvs!!!


Wow... it is a SNOWY DAY IN ATLANTA GEORGIA! :-)

So I decided to sit down, and talk to you Ladies and Gents for a moment.  I hope everyone has been doing great, and more importantly I'm checking up on you guys to make sure you are in your homes away from all the ICE! :-)

Anywhooo, I started thinking about all the new things I've been up to lately. Its been AMAZING, and a great learning experience for me. I have been Coaching, as well as facilitating a 4 week online Course "THE I AM ME PROJECT",  a Course designed to help Women reclaim their confidence, and to teach them how to ATTRACT healthy relationships.

Also....to top it off I just launched I AM ME UNIVERSITY!!! , a membership site for ladies to get practical tools on how to live to their fullest potential. I am sooooo proud of myself, not because they made me rich over night, or made me a Commercial success, but simply because I challenged myself to think BIGGGGG!

You see, I am a VISIONARY!

Meaning, anyone who thinks so big that they get headaches at least twice a week! LOL. It can be frustrating, but it is a gift that I don't take lightly and  its necessary!

For you other VISIONARIES OUT There ..you feel me? LOL.

So often people ask me, how I am able to do some of the things I do. My answer is because I supposed to! You see, each and every one of you are supposed to THINK BIG and LIVE BIG!

Why?

WHY NOT?

So I wanted to share 5 Reasons why "YOU" should think BIG!

So lets get started!!

1. Your quality of life is determined by how "YOU" think.

(So if you don't like your circumstances, you have the ability to change your thinking, and CREATE YOUR DESIRED REALITY)

2. YOUR world will begin to produce your thoughts if you ACT on them!

(I had to IMAGINE a place where Women could learn about beauty, relationships, business, health and spirituality before I ever wrote it down. It didn't cost me anything)

3. YOU inspire others when you think big!

(People are watching you, your friends, children, community, and strangers. You have influence by the way you choose to live. You have more power to change things than you realize.

4. YOU can have what you DREAM ABOUT!

Once you think it, and work hard for it, you have the right to have everything you want, because you deserve it, and you know it. You should feel happy that you have stepped  out and challenged yourself. The sheer design of all creation is to GROW! You are falling in alignment with the CREATOR when you think and act BIG!!! You are thinking like a CREATOR!

5.THE WORLD NEEDS YOU!

Whether you know it or not, we are all tied together, and when you play small, it doesn't serve me, or anyone else. We need YOU to play at your full potential, so WE can meet our full potential. VISIONARIES need other VISIONARIES to bring ideas and insights, and ways of thinking to this world.

No man is an ISLAND... WE NEED YOU!

Now these are just 5 REASONS, but there are so many more, but I want to let you know, that you have every right to LIVE ON YOUR TERMS. You do not have to feel ashamed to have dreams, no matter if noone understands them.


I'm sure if I would have told others about some of my ideas, they would laugh. I know I would, if I heard some of my ideas..LOL. But I serve an ALMIGHTY GOD!  and He gave me, and you the power of the word, to have faith, and to make things happen. I know this to be true. I do this everyday, slowly, but surely!


As my Mother always says... "Where there's a WILL, there's a WAY!"

SO THINK BIG!!! 

Lets get to the top together!

So Subscribe, comment and share!

As always ....

No comments:

Post a Comment