Friday, July 26, 2013

THERE IS A GIANT WITHIN U! THE INSPIRATIONAL CORNER



Hey Luv's!



I hope your Monday has been good so far(smile). Mine has been interesting, if you call shopping with a 3yr old fun! LOLAnyway I wanted to take a moment to speak to someone that you haven't spoken to in a while. That person may be sleeping right now, but I want you to wake him or her up!

WAKE UP!

I am trying to get the attention of....


THE GIANT WITHIN YOU!

Yes...he or she is there, believe it or not, but sometimes we don't let them step up to the plate, because we don't want to be noticed. We just wanna go about our day, without ruffling any feathers. But now it is time to my friend.

We cannot continue on with business as usual. If you are in a situation or around people who are more comfortable keeping you small, it is time to break out!

I am from a small town, like some of you reading this, but I knew at a certain age, I had to leave to find out who I could be and who I was supposed to be. I went on to do some pretty interesting things, and some terrifying things as well(smile), but I did them,all because I allowed the GIANT to step forward!

In high school I could not comprehend Math to save my Life, but went on to be a Future's Broker on the Chicago Board of Trade, was scared of dogs most of my life, but became a dog trainer for fun..... you can do some amazing things if you let THE GIANT STEP UP!


If I can do it. . .

YOU CAN TOO!

Just take a deep breath, close your eyes, and step into your GREATNESS!


As always. . .

Inspirational beauty!



1

No comments:

Post a Comment