Friday, May 16, 2014

4 Foods that Maintain Your sexy!


Happy Friday!!

Whew! I just finished working out, it helps to clear my mind, becasue if Ive never told you, my mind is always RUNNING! So anyway, I am constantly looking for ways to improve my life and the life of others, so since I'm trying to tighten up for a very special day(August 31st) that's my BIRTHDAY!! , Im looking for anything that will give me an edge... you know?! LOL.

So while looking trying to find great recipes for great Smoothies, I came across some great info that I wanted to pass along to you, who knows you may want to keep or maintain your SEXY TOO!(smile).

So I came across fat burning smoothie recipes, energy boosting recipes, and detox, but what caught my eye was simple foods that we consume everyday that don't take much effort!

Great!! Thats what I need!! :-)

So Letscall these SEXY FOODS!!

Number one Is Guava..... check out these benefits



Guava: The Food That Fights Wrinkles

Wrinkling skin is an inevitable part of the aging process due to the deterioration of collagen, which is the top layer of your skin. Overtime, much less collagen is produced by the body, which causes your skin to sink into the areas with less collagen, resulting in wrinkles.

Here’s when guava can come in handy! Delicious and loaded with vitamin C, guava acts as a natural filler for your skin. Incorporating guava into your diet can actually repair and rebuild collagen, making your skin firmer and smoother.

For best results, eat at least two cups of guava per week.






 

Tomatoes: The Food That Fights Sun Damage

Overexposure to UV rays may cause a gradual and irreversible darkening of your skin pigmentation, among a host of other problems. For reasons like this, it is highly recommended that you apply sunscreen on a regular basis. But it is important to nourish the skin from the inside out as well.

The best foods to fight sun damage are tomatoes because they contain high amounts of lycopene. Lycopene is a nutrient that bolsters the skin’s ability to resist the negative effects of UV light. Eating just one and a half tomatoes per day can help the molecules in your skin stay tightly sealed, protecting you from any sun damage.

For best results, try sautéing tomatoes with olive oil. By doing this it helps your body to absorb the beneficial qualities of lycopene more effectively.







Wheat Germ: The Food That Fights Redness

The liver is one of the post important anti-aging organs because it is in charge of processing toxins. As you age, your liver’s ability to do this starts to slow down, resulting in reddening skin. If you are experiencing skin redness, it may be due to an inflammatory response to a buildup of toxins in your liver.

An easy fix to this problem is to incorporate more zinc into your diet. Wheat germ is loaded with zinc, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can help combat facial redness.

For best results, eat half cup of wheat germ per day (toasted variety is preferred). Use this versatile ingredient by sprinkling it over yogurt and salad, or adding it to your smoothie.











Trout: The Food That Fights Dryness

Dry skin has the tendency to make you look older and could also suggest that you are dehydrated. Dryness disrupts the protective, waxy ceramide barrier on your skin and leaves it looking flaky and unhealthy.

Fight dryness with foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like trout, which can help to restore moisture back into your skin. Omega-3’s can help to fortify the ceramide barrier, resulting in healthy and glowing skin.

For best results, eat one to two servings of trout per week.





Who would have known that I can continue to eat my favorite foods and get my SEXY Back... you know it doesn't look good if Inspirational "Beauty"is not taking care of herself(smile). So I hope this helps you Ladies,and Gents! Please continue to check out the Blog, and follow me to find out what I'm up to next, you know its never a dull moment, whether is Beauty, Inspiration Relationships, or Entrepreneurship, I'm always looking to share my thoughts with you. 

I am sooo happy to get a chance to talk with so many of you, and you Inspire me to keep going, so remember to subscribe, and follow me on  FACEBOOK with Inspirational Beauty or Twitter Baby! 
Im also on Istagram@Inspirebeauty40

Also please support and join our Fan Page for I AM ME University, and make sure you stop by our website to join our email list to get your freebies for the week at LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!

Also please join myself and our Beautiful panelist and the Beauties of I AM ME University  this Sunday at 8pm Eastern  in "Confidence in Entrepreneurship" Register here "Confidence in Entrepreneurship" for the free call.

Check out Esther Branden's video as she say's hello to us!!




 






Muah!!!

As always...

Ibeauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment