Thursday, July 11, 2013

You are more beautiful than you give yourself credit for!


"The Inspirational Corner" with Inspirational Beauty!
 I don't have to be beautiful to everyone, and I'm o.k with that, as long as when I look at myself, and I'm good, I am happy with that!

Embrace the beauty inside of you, and it will show on the outside. Beauty is subjective most times, and is admired when the one they are looking at understands how truly special they are. You are unique and an individual, embrace the things you think make you look funny. Trust me, if you take the time, you can ROCK YOUR FLAWS!!!
You are more beautiful than you give yourself credit for!
Yes U!

We always see our own flaws, not understanding that other's see it as beautiful. For years I was ashamed of the freckles and mole on my face and my neck, and never liked taking pictures! (IKR)

But since I embraced them, people compliment those very things more than ever!

Embrace your uniqueness, you are deliciously beautiful the way you are.

As always. . .
I.beauty

1

No comments:

Post a Comment