Monday, July 8, 2013

DROP THE WEIGHT LUV'S.......

DROP THE WEIGHT!

It doesn't belong to you. it was only meant to strengthen you and your resolve.Don't keep it longer than necessary. If you do, will will start to identify with it. Your life is meant to be free and expressive. You cannot be FREE WITH CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF LIFE!

We all have burdens, I do too, there are sometimes I think to myself..."Self, how are we gonna get through this one?"

Once I settle down, and listen to my Inner voice and "Innerman", I realize that this was only here to workout muscles I may need in the future. Phyiscal weights strengthen our bodies physically, but there comes a time where we have to put them down. . . .

The same with LIFE/S WEIGHTS. . .we have to put them down, stop carrying them around everyday, like it's our duty, and we should proud of them..... NOOOOO. . . . .

Let them damn thangs GO! They no longer serve you, and for you to go to the next level, you must be clear, level headed, open minded, and focused. Just something to think about Luv!

As always. . . .

I.B
Facebook Page
http://inspirationalcornernerwithib.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment