Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I'm not who I used to be!

Happy Wednesday!

Wow... about to hit this road and travel to Savannah Ga today, but before I hit the road I decided to drop in and say wassup!(smile) Ok... so I'm listening to Trey Songs and it took me back a little. So I found a picture that I took about 2 years ago, and looking at it, I felt a little sad, because I know the difference in myself today. The picture itself is not a bad one but, my life at that time was "LUKEWARM" at best. Don't get me wrong, I owned my own Business, had a Relationship, two dogs I absolutely adored, and a bedroom with a view of "salt water pool",only one thing was truly missing.... ME!






I honestly didn't know where "Kim" was, she had left the building.I was going through the motions of life, but not quite there if you know what I mean. Ladies and Gentlemen I have come a LONG WAY! I was still cool, smart, fun loving, but a little insecure, I didn't know my purpose, I was confused about so many things at Best. I filled my days with supporting everyone else, and never really looking at me. A far cry from who I am today right?!

  I would have never guessed that I would be Writing, Inspiring, and doing so many other things now, not because I wasn't capable, but simply because I was afraid of my GREATNESS. So many reasons why I fell behind the scenes... (I'll share in the book BREAKTHROUGH)  So.. I went on 2 years of Self Discovery and I became a NEW WOMAN!

How did I do it? It was the grace of God, I was willing to go through the pain, hurts, dissapointments, and in that I learned the biggest thing I could ever do for myself was to FORGIVE  myself. I had to see myself as Love as something special, something bigger than my own Humanity.

REAL TALK!

My life totally changed, my relationship ended, my dog past, my Business shifted, my life was turned upside DOWN!! But I found KIM!

I became more enlightened, more sensitive to others, more open to life and ideas, and to love. Im still a work in progress, but I know ME, and I treat myself with care now. I know my intrinsic value is worth more than anything I can put on, establish or accomplish!

I guess that's why I started I AM Me University, because I believed I FOUND ME! I wanted to help other Ladies love who they are as well. I spent those two years spending time with myself, and with the one who knew me Best...My Creator! Even though my life took a turn, it is now on the RIGHT PATH, and I am excited about where it is headed. So many of you have been with me on this journey for a very long time, and I invite you to continue on this ride with me. Now I'm taking my message  to the airwaves, so lets get a little closer. That's why I'm doing this, I feel like we're kindred spirits, so lets have fun together, lets grow, laugh, cry and fight together. So anyway... Let me hit this road... see you soon, and make sure you turn in to I AM ME Radio coming soon in July. It should be fun!

Muah!

As always...

Ibeauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment