Sunday, September 1, 2013

WHAT IS YOUR SELF WORTH ANCHORED IN?

There is something to be said about a man that came over 2000 years ago that Humanity still talks about.. .It doesn't matter that you believe in him or not, that is not my concern. I understand that "Mankind" needs reason for most things that take place in his or her life, but I also realize that "REASON" does not stop anything or anyone from existing. I love the arrogance of Mankind sometime's, we actually believe that it is "OUR" belief that cause's all CREATION without any assistance. 

I suggest that is was the BELIEF of the Creator, that allowed us to exist. Even with our collective intelligent mind, we didn't not create anything that can stand the test of time. Everything that I have ever created, will one day wash away. But there is a LOVE that is unseen that will stand, even when the EARTH is no more, that LOVE saved us, gave us SALVATION, and the biggest tragedy in life is not the Poor soul who fails to become rich, or fails to live their dream, or find their true love, but the Truest tragedy in life is walking through life truly alone, not understanding who he or she is, through it's CREATOR! 
 
 So....I was talking to a couple of people yesterday asking for a little help. I was about to record a PODCAST to help give some practical daily tips to improve self esteem...something we all could use. So anyway, after talking to different folks I started thinking, the reason I believe in myself the way I do, has nothing to actually do with ME!(I know that sounds strange right?!)But just follow me for a sec...LOL

What I mean is this. . . . I don't pump myself up with positive affirmations everyday, that eventually will get old, and what do you have to anchor those affirmations in?

For some people it works , and others, they cant seem to really believe it! Affirmations alone will not do it, for people who really have issues with SELF WORTH. But, what I realized is, that I believe what GOD SAYS ABOUT ME!

I believe him when he says that I AM WONDERFULLY AND FEARFULLY MADE, that he took thought, and time when he made me. . . .

HE MEANT THAT FOR YOU TOO!


You see, I realize, that if the very spirit that gave me life said these things about me...it has to be TRUTH!

So now my affirmation has an anchor, it has something that it can be directed back to...that is TRUTH!
















No comments:

Post a Comment