Monday, August 26, 2013

OUR GIRLS NEED US!


 HAPPY MONDAY LUV'S!!

Most at-risk teenage girls travel many different roads. Some roads into freedom and some roads into deeper turmoil. Well, join us on Thursday August 29 2013 at 7 pm as we talk with author Candra Ward whose journey into freedom from her troubled past inspired her latest novel, "In My Mind, A Memoir".

I remember being a teenager, and I didn't realize how much my Mother worried about me...I was a Happy- go lucky kinda girl, and I didn't realize the dangers out here in this world. I was both lucky and blessed not to have any major incidents. But all young girls are not so lucky. If you have a teen girl, listen to this Thursday's broadcast. Remind our young Ladies that they are not alone. . .


Kim

http://inspirationalcornernerwithib.blogspot.com/

as always. . .

Kim(Inspirational beauty)



Follow Raven on Facebook to learn more


No comments:

Post a Comment