Saturday, August 17, 2013

DON'T BE AFRAID OF NO!

When a person says "No" it could be because.....

1.The person does not have enough information in front of them to make a decision to say Yes.

2. Timing

or

3. They may not have the Authority to say"YES"(so find the person who does have it)

Either way...never fear the word "NO".

A "No" is always temporary.If you believe in something and are striving for something,"No" may be the indicator to go back to the drawing board.You may not be all the way there yet, but it is not designed to STOP YOU.

Only YOU" can stop yourself. As a Commodoties Broker early on, I heard "No" a least 99 times a day if not more! Real talk.... So it became a game for me

I didn't take it personally. I grew a thick skin. Now I know most people are not in a climate of being told No 99 times a day, but most of us only need 1 yes to make it. So don't get discouraged when you hear "NO"..because your YES IS SOON TO FOLLOW!

as always. . .

I.B


follow blog by google connect or by email
http://inspirationalcornernerwithib.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment