Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MY HAIR WAS TELLING ME..THERE IS A CHANGE UP AHEAD!


MY HAIR WAS TELLING ME..THERE IS A CHANGE UP AHEAD!

I am so intuned to little things sometimes, and it can all be overwhelming at times. But I know that's how my gift works, so I appreciate it(smile).

I often use my pictures for more than just the latest makeup trends, but I actually use them to tell a STORY, and today I saw MY STORY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

This picture was right after I had a little hair accident,(LOL)
and I had to make the most out of it.

But the more and more I REALIZED IT...MY LIFE WAS ABOUT TO TAKE A BRAND NEW DIRECTION, AND MY HAIR WAS PREPARING ME FOR THAT CHANGE!

All of us will walk through this journey, and if we listen closely there will always be signs that will indicate when change is coming.

"IT" can be scary, intimidating, overwhelming, or we can choose to see it as.....

NEW... BEAUTIFUL...ENLIGHTENING....POWERFUL... EXCITING.......NECESSARY!

Either you can embrace change and embark on what's to come, or we can look behind us and wonder "WHAT IF" .
It's totally up to you!

All I can tell you is this! When this change happened(hair fell out) I thought it was the end of the world. . . .for 15 minutes!

After that, I embraced the change, and who would have ever known, that 3-4 months later, I would become INSPIRATIONAL BEAUTY!

Understand that change can be GREAT IF YOU LET IT!

Look for the lesson, the message that is for you, and move forward. Yes, some other things in my life shifted as well, but what was birthed was so much more SPECIAL!

I Thank God for it, and I Thank God for you!

As always. . .remember I love you guys from the inside out!

I. Beauty!
— 

No comments:

Post a Comment