Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Are you Dating or trying to find the RIGHT ONE? Its a difference.

Well Helloooooo Luvs!


Its been a long time peeps!(smile)  So I wanted to come and personally drop by on the Blog today and speak to you. I know I spend time with a lot of you on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, but I miss you!!!!(LOL)

In case you have been keeping up with me, you know that I have been a "BUSY BEE". I have been traveling, spending time with family, writing coaching, running I AM ME LLC, and being a Radio Host, and now Coaching young girls and boys. across the country which I freaking love!  In case you haven't checked me out yet, check me out tonight at I AM ME RADIO at 8pm eastern or call in to listen and speak with me Live at at 845-241-9898. I'm there every Wednesday.... I SEE YOU OUT THERE!

So anywhoo, now that you will be my personal guest tonight(smile). I want to talk to you Ladies and Gents today about some interesting things that have been going on in the last couple of months. This relationship thing for so many, can be a little confusing, especially when it comes to DATING or really trying to find the right one.  So,Im gonna show you some key indicators on what you may be doing wrong. But Im not gonna leave it there,  I will share with you "How" to go in the direction you really want to go.....but, of course there's a catch..... you have to listen in tonight to hear the "HOW"!!

Not bad right?!

I want you to really grasp and fully understand the differences, so here is what you may be doing and not even know it.

So here goes....

Are you Dating or trying to find the RIGHT ONE?

1. You are only dating if.... you are looking for a great person, and they meet your preferences like, looks, status, and personality requirement, that may well be a great couple of dates, but it doesn't necessarily mean it will be a great marriage.... Why?  Becasue those are not CORE values, and preferences change, but core values dont!

2.  You are only dating....If you are  constantly thinking everyone is the "ONE" because they have met the 3 date mark, and they have great conversation, you have someone with a great attention span, but a long term commitment needs to stand the test of time. by going through ups and downs. All serious relationships need to be tried under fire. Why? People don't show everything you need to know in three dates, not even "Yours truly" . I will share  more tonight at 8pm eastern click here to here me talk about it See you tonight on I AM ME RADIO 


3. You are only dating ...If you are looking for someone like your last "LOVE" you are selling yourself short.  Why? You may have outgrown that person, and looking for the very same thing may keep you stagnant.

How do you  make sure you don't confuse the two? Make sure you subscribe to the Blog to find out.

So these are just a few things that a lot of us do when we are looking to be with the RIGHT ONE. We may be looking for marriage material, with DATING GUIDELINES. So its necessary that you know the difference. I have often been called the "MAN WHISPERER" Not sure how true that is(smile), but I'll take it.

So make sure you read this and get this lesson, so you will save yourself some time... ok? OK!!
I cant wait to talk with you tonight, make sure you tune in to hear from "Dr. Jai" #THEDOPESTDR Educator, Mentor, Entrepreneur, Mother, Wife. Shes going to sit down with myself and "The Beauties of I AM ME University", #MissSweetHeat and  #Tiff  to have some great conversation.

Don't forget to comment... share and SUBSCRIBE!!


Lve you ....

Muah!!

As always....

Inspirational beauty!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment