Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS! THE INSPIRATIONAL CORNER WITH INSPIRATIONAL BEAUTY!

You become what you believe. . .whatever follows"I AM" will come looking for you." Joel Olsteen

Words are manifesting into the physical because you are declaring it so. Each word has an assignment to never come back to you void(Yes even they follow God's law)

Stop saying these things...
I AM Broke
I AM FAT
I AM TIRED

I AM NOT PRETTY

Someone else may say these things about me or you, but never, ever say them about yourself. So instead say... I AM A CHILD OF GOD... AND YOU ARE TOO...

Yeah. . .much better!:-)

As always. . .
Inspirational beauty
https://www.facebook.com/Inspirationalbeautytips

 

 Please subscribe to get more inspiration, makeuptips and relationship advice. The Inspirational Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment