Wednesday, September 18, 2013

IF HE WANTS YOU IN HIS LIFE....HE'S COMING FOR YOU!

So..I had and AMAZING day today...nice lunch with great people, a little tanning by the pool, and some drinks. So yeah. . .it was cool I must say. Anyway(lol), I'm currently relaxing, and listening to some nice R&B, and" If I Was Your Man" by Joe is playing in the back round. Its a smooth groove with hypnotic melodies, and seductive lyrics. So I started thinking, what are you Gentlemen really willing to do to be with the Lady of your dreams? I just dont mean that female, that will take care of you for the night, or the next year or two(smile) but the ONE!

I so often hear that chivalry is dead, and personally I believe that there are some Men that are still willing to do the necessary things to get the attention of that WOMAN that will enhance his life. Ladies I believe that when A "MAN" sees a good thing, and he feel he is "ready" to be able to be "The Man" for you, he will step up to the plate, he will not play games, he will be willing to share with you, his time, his love, his money, his future.

So if you want to know what he is willing to do to be with you, look at his actions. Even though he may not be as verbal as you, he will probably profess his intentions toward you, and his actions will be simultaneous. You will have no doubt, because he wants to make sure that there is no misunderstanding where you are concerned.

I just Love when A Man sees somethg he wants, he's like a Lion on the Open Plain checking out a gazelle. He is intentional, he picks the one, he waits and bides his time, and when he knows he is ready, he will make a move! A Man with intenton is like a train, he willl move at top speed, when he knows that you are the one for HIM! :-)


All Aboard
As always. . . .

I.beauty!  

Please follow the Blog by email or google connect.



Click here for the Audio!!! Don forget to subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment