Thursday, September 5, 2013

MORE INSIGHT FOM MY 90 YEAR OLD CLIENT ABOUT WHAT THE WEALTHY INVEST IN


 Happy Thursday!

So last week I shared with you guys  a little bit of  my experience as a Future's and Commodities Broker, and how I learned first hand how the Wealthy think. Well, even though I was in my twenties, and I am now 41, I never forgot those teachings. Because of what I learned, I was able to take that knowledge, start my own Business, write a book, and do so many other things that I never thought I would do... :-)

Some more of the Lessons my 90 year old client shared with me is this. . . .

Client-"Kim, there are investments that only the Rich invest in".

Me- What? What do you mean?

Client- Well..Kim, first of all, we look for things that provide leverage... Like Real Estate, Commodities, Options, Index Trading, Currency Trading. You see, in all those investments for every dollar, we are leveraging 10 to 1, 100 to one, or even 2000 to one. That's why I trade with you. You buy me contracts in gasoline right? For every one cent gasoline goes up, I make 1000.00 on every contract I purchased with you, because of the leverage.

The other thing we do is "SHORT" or "SELL" the markets we trade in.....  The Middle Class or the Poor does not do this, and it is a concept that is foreign to them. Remember its always easier to ride a bike going "DOWN HILL" that it is to ride "UP HILL". So when these markets fall, we sell them and make bundles of return on our investment. So Kim....learn to look for anything that has

1. Supply Demand where your DEMAND outweighs your supply.(when you are buying)

2. The opportunity has leverage where it is at least  10-1 to 100-1


"Put those two things together Kim and YOU WILL MAKE MONEY my darlin!"

So years later, I always looked for something that had Major demand, and little supply. . and it didnt matter what it was, because that theory always worked!!!! :-)

So over the years, I was able to test that theory with several different investments as well as Business opportunities.

I started looking for things in the Tech world, or Social Media space, and we all know how big SOCIAL MEDIA is. . . . we are using it right now to communicate. LOL
 
That leads me to today.... we all know how BIG FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, AND TWITTER ARE...They are where they are because the DEMAND IS OUTRAGEOUS  and these 3 outlets cover the majority of the Social Network space,( these companies SUPPLY THE MASSES) that's why Mark Zuckerburg is a Billionaire, and others like him...They provided a product, and watched the masses come in droves!

He simply applied the Supply/Demand rule, and leveraged his product.

So, I was introduced to a pretty cool Social network called UNITTUS , a platform that I joined very recently FOR FREE, and it's what I believe is cutting edge! If you could imagine, Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram having a baby! LOL.

But seriously, it's a platform for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, or any person who is looking to be found or discovered by others who want to give"YOU" business, social or leisure connections. You are able to build a profile, like the other platforms, but the cool thing is that you can set up a......

1. A Career profile(to get Business contact and get your services out there)
2. A Leisure profile(meet with people who share your interests)
3. A Social Profile(find a date or more)

4. All of this is done in one place providing convenience. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY  about mixing Business with pleasure, just put your personal stuff on your Social Page! :-).


These are major benefits, but the most critical benefit is, once you set up your profile it is Blacklisted(meaning it is indexed on all the other social sites to make it easier to find you)You can also control the privacy mechanics using this site, because you want to be found!

Unlike Facebook who sometimes punishes its users for trying to speak with people you don't know... You wont have that problem here.This makes a lot of sense to me, for anyone who is looking to gain access with like minded individuals.

Also if you would like to take it a step further , this Company is sharing profits with anyone who joins as a Paid Subscriber... just 35.00 a month.  That's what I did, but its totally up to you. Obviously with the paid subscriptions you have access to so much more, it's so cool to get paid for sharing a site, where people can meet and connect!

 Imagine if FACEBOOK did that...we would be RICH!!!!.......MONEY BEING THE MAIN BENEFIT. Once you join, you are linked immediately to take advantage of sharing information, and making money.

 So does this meet my Mentors test?

I believe so..Supply and Demand is there..., and you are able to leverage your gifts, talents, and personality all in one place. So check it out, set up a free profile, and let people see you. I am there so, stop by and lets connect, let me help you find what you're looking for and introduce you to people who can help you, and maybe you can help them.

So whether you join as a fee Subscriber or a paid one, the benefits are enormous!

Remember, if you do what you've always done, you are gonna get what you've always gotten!



                                                                     www.Unittus.com/IBeauty
EMPOWERING THE HUMAN SPIRIT!
 
Click here to sign up for Free with Unittus and Learn more about the Compensation Plan! Let people see who you are and you may just change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment