Sunday, September 8, 2013

I AM HAPPY FOR "YOUR" LIFE!

Happy Sunday!

What a wonderful day to be alive! You are worth being here, and I'm so happy to know you!
 You know..sometimes it's so easy to take "OUR" own lives for granted... I certainly do sometimes, but then I may be walking in a store, and I see someone who is without legs, or without good shoes on their feet, or warm clothing when its cold, and I think to myself.....if these people are smiling, what is my damn problem?

All of our lives are important, and we all mean something to someone other than ourselves. Whether we know it or not! Of course we could always improve, but like the affirmation states" I AM WORTH IT" Let me continue by saying, that we all have done things that we are not proud of, but I think the biggest tragedy of all, is what we say to ourselves, and what we believe about ourselves....  So I am going to share with you all some practical things I do to get myself going......


1. When I wake up, I make sure I put on something Happy(cartoon, inspiration, or upbeat music)
  This sets the tone for the rest of my day...if I am feeling good, and I am laughing and joyous, I am going to carry that with me all day.....


2. I don't listen, invest in, or read anything negative(I rarely watch Local news because of that) I have not watched the news on a consistent basis in 5 years! (smile)  Remember what you take in, is what YOU PUT OUT AND IT MANIFESTS. So I read positive literature, EVERYDAY! I listen to uplifting music... of course I am human, and I love all kinds of music, and shows, and watch them, but I am so full of inspiration, nothing penetrates me. I have built up a resistance.......

3. I tell myself everyday I am better than the day before, and I PROVE IT! I look back on the previous day to see if I was kind, if I was patient, If I listened, and that affirms that I am a good person, and I matter.

4. I don't compare my BODY to others....I will not be able to WIN....I appreciate the body I have, it works just fine, and that is amazing to me.....

These are just a few simple things to remind me, that I should be grateful, and that I have everything I need to enjoy my life, and be in good company with others...you see I didn' put anything on this list about accomplishments..... I am just happy to have my LIFE and you should too!!!

Remember you are here for a REASON, so relax, enjoy your journey and rember I love you!

As always. . . .

I.beauty!

Follow The Inspiration Corner by email.....or google connect!








No comments:

Post a Comment