Tuesday, July 16, 2013

OWN WHO U R! THE INSPIRATIONAL CORNER WITH INSPIRATIONAL BEAUTY

Ladies. . . Own your Magnificence.. . .

It is more than o.k to show the world your beauty, talents, and gifts. You don''t need anyone's permission!(smile)
This picture of Alicia Keys is stunning, but more importantly I went behind her eyes.

SHE OWNS HER GIFTS NOW. . .

And she is not apologizing for it! Bam!

I didn't put this picture up for beautie's sake, but to show that when we believe who we are and WHY WE ARE, it will show by the way we smile, stand, and in our eyes!

I have been called Beautiful more since I have become Inspirational Beauty than I have in my whole life!

Is it because I became more beautiful? No,I don't think so, but it is because I OWN IT NOW!

So it gives people permission to see it, because I no longer dumb down to be accepted!

People will compliment me, and I realize that is just the physical part of me, but my beauty is from the kindness that I show, the acceptance that I give to myself and other's that's why I'm beautiful!

I believe that all Women are beautiful, but they just don't know it.

OWN IT EVERYDAY BY SAYING TO YOURSELF . .

I AM BEAUTIFUL..

LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND FALL IN LOVE WITH THE PERSON STARING BACK AT YOU! MUAH!!


As always. . .

I.b
 For more inspiration, makeuptips, and relationship advice.1Please sunscribe to the Inspirational Corner Blog and share

No comments:

Post a Comment