Friday, July 12, 2013

FRIDAY'S ARE SO SEXY! BUT NOT AS SEXY AS U! :-)

Ok. . . yes it's me. . .Kim,...Inspirational Beauty...I. beauty. . heck whatever you wanna call me. . .lol
I''m currently sitting at my computer listening to the rain . ..SEXY RIGHT?! LOL

So. . .anyway, I'm listening to Neyo's "Make Me Better", and the lyrics are hittin' and the groove is  running through my body. YESSSS!  Ok,(smile) so Neyo says. . .

I'm a movement by myself
but I'm a force when we're together. . .

Wow! I love this because being by ourselves we obviously have potential to make things happen, but when we are united with someone who has our back there is nothing that we cant do together! That's wassup!

I have always believed that our life is happiest when we love ourselve's and our own life FIRST. And when you have goals, and you reach them, that also bring's  a sense of pride  as well, but when you have THE ONE ridin' with you. . .it's a whole 'NUTHA' Level. . . .LOL.

I am a person who loves people, and I love creating,  and love
people who are happy and doing their own thing, but when we get together, we are a FORCE to be reckoned with.

Nothing can stop a moving train, but another moving train! I hope you all are enjoying your Friday evening, no matter where you are. Maybe its not raining where you are, but I'm sure its still SEXY anyway! :-)

As always. . .

Love you guys from the inside out!
Inspirational beauty

Please subscribe to the Blog. . .Thanks! Muah. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment