Monday, August 5, 2013

GET THIS MAKEUP LOOK! PURPLE PASSION

Hi beauties!!!

Well... I know a lot of you have been wondering ehere the makeup looks have been! I am soooo sorry, sometimes I get so used to just the "Inspiration"part of things, I forget to offer the practical side at times... which is the "BEAUTY" side...you know, Inspirational 'Beauty'...LOL

So , I decided to do a little bit today, and I would wanted to call this look Purple Passion! I just love puple, especially on the eyes, because it is beautiful on any eye color, so don't worry  if you dont have my eye color. The color pops on everyone!(smile)

So I'm gonna explain this look Ladies, I hope you enjoy, and by the way if you do love the look ,and decide to do it, please send me some pics! Ok...here we go...


1. Always start with grooming your eyebrows(to the shape that best fits your face, pluck or tweeze any loose hairs).

2. Next apply any foundations or face powders(this insures that the makeup will stay in place, and adhere to the skin properly)

3.Take a white or light pink  cream shadow, and place it in the inner corner of the eye with your fingers (this brighten's up the look and open the eyes)

4. Next, take a a lavendar or lilac eyeshadow and apply to your lids all the way to the outer corner with an eyeshadow brush, and don't go above your crease.

5. Now, in the crease apply a pink shadow on top of the lavendar color, and blend in, and it will create a deeper purple with a hint of pink left. Do this by using a blending brush.

6. Now add a little of the lilac or lavender shadow below your lash line, and blend out a little to smoke out the look.

7. Take a black eyeliner and line on top of the lid, with a slight wing, and line your bottom water line as well.

8. Add concealor under eyes if necessary to brighten the under eye area.

9. Add a peach or pink blush.

10. Apply a pink creamy color to lips, be careful not to add an opaque pink(nikki Minaj color) because it will compete with the eyes. I love opaque colors, but chose not to wear today with this look. 

WALAH.... PURPLE PASSION...BEAUTIFUL

I used very inexpensve makeup today to create this simple look. I chose not to use Mac, or Smashbox, Two Faces, Iman, or Nars, to show that you can achieve beautiful looks, if you use the right tools, and learn how to place makeup on your face to get the best results.

 I used Loreal's True Match for my foundation(c7) If you are my complexion, you can also use c6
 I used Bella Terra's 'Lilac' for the color on lid
 I used Wet and Wilds '332' palette to get the pink for the outer crease
 I used a basic black eyeliner for my eyes
 I used Clinique creamy pink for my lips 

Here are some pics, in different lighting......












No comments:

Post a Comment