Friday, July 12, 2013

NOTE TO MEN: HOW TO HANDLE FEMALE FRIENDS WHEN YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIED.

NOTE TO MEN: HOW TO HANDLE FEMALE FRIENDS WHEN YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIED.

Introduce your female friend to your significant other, or to your wife. If you don't, there are going to be problems. Your first priority has to shift to the one you are in a commitment with, not the other way around. When a female friend is really your friend, she will understand this, and promote this as well.

It disturbs me, when people are in a relationship for years and have never met their mate's friends of the opposite sex, but yet they talk 2-3 times a week!

What's the problem?
Whats the holdup son?!(smile)

Do the right thing, and respect your mate, yourself, and your relationship. If you do not choose to do this, it makes sense to question the strength and integrity of the relationship. Personally I don't play that. If I am involved, you will know who my friends are, because I respect you, and I will expect the same. There is no other way around it Sir's.(smile)

Just food for thought!

As always. . .

I. Beauty!
 
If you want more inspiration,makeup and beauty tips and relationship advice please subscribe to blog 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment