Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Is Skin Color Still A Big Issue In the Black Community? I AM ME Radio 01/21 by Introducing the Host of I AM Me Rad | Women Podcasts

Is Skin Color Still A Big Issue In the Black Community? I AM ME Radio 01/21 by Introducing the Host of I AM Me Rad | Women Podcasts



Family Join us tomorrow Wednesday January 20th at 8pm eastern
845-241-9898 or listen by clicking link below to hear us discuss the
Bill Duke documentary "Light Girls" you may be surprised to hear what ee
have to say. Also be there to hear from
the Creative force behind the New Film "Making Love" Written and
Created by Jona Nanette. We cant wait to hear her "back story" on this
one. So you know HOW WE GET DOWN on #IAMMERADIO Be there. #Ibeauty #MissSweetHeat #Tiff #Iammeuniversity


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/iammeradio/2015/01/22/is-skin-color-still-a-big-issue-in-the-black-community-i-am-me-radio






No comments:

Post a Comment