Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bella Terra Makeup ...I think I love them!!!!

Ok...so I was in THe Mall Of Georgis this weekend, near Atlanta Georgia for those of you thats not familiar, and I was enjoying a little shopping with my nephews and niece, and of course I had to stop to see a little makeup(smile).

So anywhoo. . .I came up on this kisosk(BELLA TERRA COSMETICS), and there was a gentlemen there named Warren , who of course saw me approach his booth and said "How can I help you?" in a very engaging voice.....

I, of course smiled, and stated I was just looking, but quickly he began to show me his eyeshadows, and explain what they could do! Do? Don't they just go on your eyes? LOLOL. . . .They do 8 things!

What?! Well let me tell you honey 

1. You can use as a matte shadow
2. Add water to make a shimmer shadow
3. dip in water and can become an eyeliner
4. Use on clear polish and put shadow on top and is now a nail poish
5. streak in hair. . . .
I forgot the other 3. . . .sorry! LOL

But I am providing the Link so you can see for yourself!

So of course I purchased 2 colors, a beautiful gold color(Goldmine) and a beautiful ight purple(lilac)

I absolutley love it! Ok so their products are mineral cosmetics, meaning no fillers, that they are made with MiCA. Since I use all types of Brands, I am aware of the benefits of mineral makeup, but have always had trouble with the shadows, because they were always so dusty. . . .but Bella Terra is beautiful, it applies well, and is HOT!!! I am feeling sooo sexy today. . .lol

Anyway. . here is the link if you wanna check them out!

Enjoy your day Luv's!!!! Muah!

http://www.bellaterracosmetics.com

As always.. .
Inspirational Beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment