Saturday, March 8, 2014

Two Reason's That Hold You Back From Getting What You Truly Desire.



Happy Tuesday Beauties and Gents!!

So, this morning I was scheduled to do a Coaching Session with a Young Man breaking into the World of Finances, so we started promptly at 8 am, and ended at 9 am. It was so exciting and refreshing, because this Young Man is excited about his opportunity, and is so serious about it, that he hired a COACH SO HE COULD ENSURE SUCCESS!

So, let me share a little bit with you about our session. It wasn't a typical session, it was more like a conversation, because thats my approach. So I started off by asking him...

"What is your Ultimate goal!"

"Well, Kim, I want to be successful!"

"Ok... young Man, lets build your idea of success, but first lets find out if you're afraid of it? Because if you are, you may achieve it, but you will not keep it!"

So I started by asking a series of questions, here are just a few, and none of them have anything to do with FINANCES! Lol... But that is the point! You see, the right mindset has to do with your set of beliefs, and what you feel you DESERVE, and if anything is out of alignment it will show up one way or the other.

So see if you have a problem with any of these in your life.

Is it hard for you to get the relationship you truly want?

Do you think GREAT things are just for everybody else?

Do you feel like you're begging your clients, customers, audience, or readers when you're trying to sell your products,even if it benefits them?



If so.... your probably coming from one or two places....

1. Fear....

2.Greed....

Each one of these has to do with YOU, and your lack..... when you want to attract opportunities, Great relationships, and Money, you have to come from a place of BELIEF, and BENEFIT.


If you answered yes to those first questions .....  then you may have the wrong mindset or even a Poverty mindset. Now let me explain, it is not all about MONEY. It is the fear of not having enough, and it translates into all areas of your life.There are ways to attract all of these things into your life(with the proper work of course) but it takes Focus, and Willingness. I was first exposed to  an Attraction Living mindset over ten years ago, and it saved me so much time and effort once I really took it seriously. I have been told I can sell Ice to an Eskimo(smile) not really, but anyone can do these things.



So, ask yourself....What is the benefit? It is not about you, or your bills, or your situation, that is going to repel the things you want. People want to give, and be around those that pour into them, bring value to them, You have to sell from that place. Now I am giving this away, becasue it its so simple, but necessary to those who want and desire more. We live in The Information Age, so take advantage of what Im sharing, as well as others across the Web. It makes no sense to live in the dark anymore, there is just too much DAMN INFORMATION to be IGNORANT ABOUT THESE THINGS.

Yes, I put the last sentence in all caps, not because I'm angry, but because I am excited for you. When I first learned this information, I had to purchase several books, tapes, audios, cds, and now you can get this information fro FREE. But what are YOU willing to do with it?

The rest is up to you.

So remember that I believe in you, and am willing to share and help the best way that I can. I am a constant student, always learning, searching and adopting the right mindset to have a fulfilled and abundant life. If you would like to know more about My Coaching Services, contact me at info@Iammeuniversity.com, and also stop by and join me at I AM ME University if you want to join a Community of Ladies leaning to be their best selves! Until next Blog......

As always....

Ibeauty

Remember Subscribe, comment and share!

To contact me directly to learn more about booking us for Consultations,Seminars,or Speaking in the areas of Relationships, Business and Empowerment and Beauty please contact me at InspirationalBeauty40@gmail.com. 

To book  or inquire about being a guest for our radio shows, advertisement,  or to become a Beauty of I Am Me University please contact us at info@iammeuniversity.com or visit us directly at www.Iammeuniversity. com





Join us for WEDNESDAYS show on #SimplyIB (radio show) at 8 pm eastern 
Call in 845-241-9898 to listen or listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio



Join Man Talk 101 on Saturdays with Kim and Vince at 11 am eastern. Listen at 845-241-9898 or  at www. blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio 





To join The worlds largest community of Wimen learning to be their best selves. Come learn along with other Beauties around the world how to love yourself from e inside out. And become the woman you were created to be. Please visit and join our membership at www.Iammeuniversity.com or email us at info@iammeuniversity.com







No comments:

Post a Comment