Monday, December 2, 2013

YOU MAY FEEL ALONE BUT YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME!

Happy Saturday Beauties and Gents!

Its  a sunny morning here in Atlanta , Ga this morning, and I am still blesssed to experience all that that this day has to offer. Mom and the kids, are traveling back to their own home's and I am wishing them safe travels. But of course, I didn't forget about you! :-)

You know sometimes we get so caught up in our own lives, and the way we celebrate things that we sometimes forget that there are some of us who dont have family, or someone to love or care about them, If this is you, let me start off by saying,you are apart of MY FAMILY!

You are apart of THE HUMAN FAMILY and you are IMPORTANT TO ME! 

If you are reading this, and you wander how can this be true. Its simple for me, Its my truth. I know that I cannot inspire and love if you did not exist. I also know that you may have hardships along the way, and you think that life is never going to get better, or you may suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, lonliness and self doubt.

For those of us who may not have experienced some of these things, they are very real to those who experience these feelings,... but LUVS YOU DONT HAVE TO CONTINUE TO LIVE THIS WAY!

When we come into  this world we are wrapped in love, we are happy for no reason at all, but because we simply are here! It is the Will of Our Creator that we have abundance, love, and to have relationships with one another that support the best in us! 

Some of you have been feeling such hurtful feeling's for so long, that you don't know when and where they began. Honey, most of  these self defeating thoughts were deposited into your spirits at a very young age, by others. Our environment either nurtures us or can destroy us. When you were just a child, you were open to the world, to the way it taught you. You were open to others thoughts, and were to young to protect your mind and your spirit....

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

But I serve a God, that continues to remind me to tell you the truth about who you are, and who he designed you to be, He tells us that we are FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE!

It is my absolute delight to remind you of this, because he whispers this to me every morning, sometimes in my spirit, sometimes through practical matters. Our creator uses his people to help one another, and that's all I am assigned to do. We are never supposed to hurt one another with our mouths, with our actions, or with our strength. We are commanded to LOVE

If you want to continue to be reminding of this message, continue to follow The Inspirational Corner, I would love to have you!(Subscribe to the blog at the top of the blog on the right)

If you are looking to reclaim who you are Click watch me speak with you directly!!

As always....

Ibeauty!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment