Saturday, November 30, 2013

Three steps to move from fear into freedom

Hey  Luvs!

I love when I speak to those of you that reach out to me and  share your hopes , dreams, wishes and desires. Your encouragement, your support and your well wishes. Your hurt, sadness, feeling and feelings of hopelessness. What I'm saying is that whether good of bad I am here for you... But it is my desire to always help you try and get over those hurtful places in your life.... And move in to brighter and more successful days!

Life is not meant to be lived in a straight line, but it's not to be feared either . Some of us have been so hurt, that we shrink and become a shell of ourselves.

So here are three practical steps to move away from fear and into a place of freedom.

1. First.... Look at the worse case scenario of what could happen if you did the very thing you wanted most.... Example ... If the worse thing that happened is short of death could you live with that?  

Real talk: If I'm scared, I ask myself "Kim if you do this, will you die?!" Lol

Once I understand that the answer is no, then I put one foot in front of the other and before you know it.... FEAR IS A MEMORY!

2. Make it a game.....Once  you understand that your life  is not in present danger look at the goal ahead of you and take them step by step. If you are afraid at this point, remind yourself  that You made it to this point and keep  going to the next step.

3. Realize that you are almost to the finish line and the FEAR is no where to be found...

Most of us are afraid of how we will look to others, falling flat on our face, and not being perfect.... Well... People will look, you will fall, and possibly fall flat on your face, but you will not DIE!!!!

You see the thing about Fear is that it cannot exist without your permission ,and on the other side of FEAR IS FREEDOM!

Remember, whatever you desire to do, you are capable! Don't wait for fear to leave ..... It will never leave on it's own, so instead ask COUARAGE TO COME OVER !
As always....
Please subscribe to blog and share share share!
Ibeauty

Click link http://www.iammeuniversity.com


No comments:

Post a Comment