Friday, October 4, 2013

5 SIMPLE STEPS TO INFLUENCE ANYONE......

Happy Wednesday!!

Wow. . .It's finally here, and I am  just happy yo be able to BREATHE!!!(smile).

Ok. . .I just 'got' over a cold! :-). So I know its been a busy week, so I'm trying to get things back on course, back in order, so I thought about what I could share with you all today, and I thought about my very own life. I began to think about what "I"do on a daily, and who I speak to, and BAM!

I talk to so many people through SOCIAL MEDIA,and some of you call me, and write me personally for ADVICE...so how did that happen? How is it that you feel so "OPEN" to trust me, to be able to speak to your issues, concerns or problems? In essence you have allowed me to come in and INFLUENCE your ife on some level.. So I have a list of steps I believe anyone can use when they need to Influence either their children, their staff, or even their pets! :-)

1. BE YOURSELF- People are very intuitive,  and love when people are comfortable with themselves.  Everyone longs to be transparent, whether they are or not, so when "YOU" are ,you give them permission to be free. You appear to be more "REAL" more authentic, and therefore what you say must come from that same real place in their opinion.

2.BE EASY TO TALK TO- Be genuinely interested in the person that you are having a conversation with. It doesn't matter if what they are saying is going to change your life or not, but treat that person as though they are the only person in your immediate world at the time. So many people do not get "One on One" attention, so when you give it to them...appreciate it. They will feel it, and when you do speak, they will allow it, and be ready for it, and even ask for it(advice).


3.LISTEN WITH BOTH EARS(No JUDGEMENT)- Just be a sounding board, remember they already trust you on a certain level already if they are sharing. Before dispensing ADVICE find out if that is what they need from you first....


4.LIVE WITH INTEGRITY- When people see you, or speak with you, they want to see that you are the same all the time, whether at work or in your personal life ...meaning do you still have the same values, the same moral fabric, the same ideals...or are you COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I am a Woman, so I am complicated like most Women...LOL. Seriously I am funny, insightful, loving, caring,, and that doesn't change whether I write or not. I also let people know I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I am constantly learning, and its o.k for them too. If I said anything contrary to that, I would be living a Lie. So Integrity doesn't mean be perfect. It simply means be consistent with who "YOU" ARE!!!


5. HAVE SOMETHING OF VALUE TO HELP THEM WITH- 
In order to influence anyone, a situation, or a community, that person or consensus HAS to see you as a PROBLEM SOLVER. Have something that can help chage their situation. They have to see that you can do that. Wheteher you know it or not, we all INFLUENE SOMEONE! Sometimes good or bad, we all do.


So if you want to be someone who has a little bit more power or control over your environment or your personal space or even with others, try these steps. Let me suggest that none of these steps can control people. They simply make it easy for others to WANT TO BE AROUND YOU......

I hope these steps help, and as always. . . . . love ya!

Inspirational beauty!

Remember please follow the Blog through email or google connect!










No comments:

Post a Comment