Tuesday, August 20, 2013

COME MEET RELATIONSHIP GURU SHAWN HIILL AND CHAMPION FOR WOMEN TAQUILA COLEMAN!

Happy Tuesday Beauties and Gents!

Beautiful...beautiful day here in Atlanta Georgia today, I am sure wherever you are, it is just as beautiful! (smile). So...today I have a  treat for you guys. In one one my post last week, I shared that I was going to be joining with some wonderful people that would Inspire, encourage, motivate, and give you practical everyday tools to help you in different areas of your life! (smile)

So today, I want to share two great people with you, by the name of +Taquila Coleman  and +SHAWN HILL. +Taquila Coleman  is a beautiful young Lady who has an AMAZING spirit, and   who enjoys helping Women recapture their self esteem. She is an Author on that very topic, and will be joining forces tonight with Mr Shawn Hill discussing "HOW TO LOSE THE WEIGHT AND GET THE MATE" 

I am a Woman, and I know the Real deal when I see it, and she is a true Champion for us ladies! Also Mr. Shawn Hill is a wonderful man(Relationship Coach), who is gving us the goodies when it comes to finding the Right Man. He has a Book Entitled."THE SINGLE BLACK WOMAN'S GUIDE TO DATING"   In"The Single Black Woman's Guide to Dating"he specifically details the things that Women of Color can use and need to help find Love....(Im so feelin' that!)

So tonight at 8 pm they both will be joining up with one another, on his Blog talk Radio show discussing these issues. It's gonna be fun, light, informative and necessary. So click the links and find out more, and talk with them both LIVE tonight. I can't wait!

In the meantime Luv's I want you to continue to Love, be happy, be productive, and reach out to me. I have missed you guys the last couple of days!(smile) But I will back soon to give you some of that good ol' inspiration! LOL

LET'S GET IT!!

as always. . . .

I.Beauty!

Remember follow Blog with google connect or by email!

                                   Click here to find out More about Taquila Coleman



                          CLICK HERE FOR TONIGHTS SHOW WITH MR SHAWN HILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment