Thursday, July 18, 2013

NOTE TO LADIES: MEN NEED A GOOD WOMAN...NOT A MOMMA: The inspirational Corner

Note to Ladies:

Yes men love women that are are sweet, kind, and who can cook a good meal...but there is a fine line between being a Good Woman and being MOMMA!

Men still have to see you as a sexual being, and they can only do that if you stop trying to correct them, tell them how to do things, and fix everything...that's MOMMA"S ROLE.

I hear women say all the time. I do this for him, I do that for him(I said those things myself)... That's the problem.... let him do those things for you and himself! A Man feels strongest when he can take care of things for you, not the other way around, and you wonder why he no longer wants to be intimate. . . .

Just food for thought!

I.B

2Please share and subscribe and follow thr Inspirational corner with Inspirational beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment